- Researched into microphones, analog microphone types with frequency ranges from 20Hz-20kHz
- Researched into pi cameras
- Procured an itemized list of components to purchase.
- Waiting on hardware to ship in
- Discuss software to use when programming the pi
- Learn audacity, uses Nyquist, an audio based programming language. There is a scripting plugin to use python, any time delay?
- Open CV writes in python. Use for the pi camera. Has future potential when integrating a User Interface.
- Compute audio processing and image processing in parallel?
- Looked through redlines of IPS document and weighed the functional requirement tasks.
- Removed z axis sound origin detection from our functional requirements for this semester.
- Began to upload the pi software to our pi board.
- Developed contingency plans in the instance our other parts don’t arrive soon.